Leader impact-SriLanka is a movement that helps leaders to live out their calling by bringing sustainable transformation through discipleship, good teaching and follow-up.
We work towards impacting leaders to impart Godly values in their lives. It is sustained through discipleship and follow up.
We are entrepreneurs, executives, professionals and organizational leaders of Sri Lanka who represent different domains of the society, united by a common desire to pursue greater significance in life and make positive impact to the Nation by integrating our spiritual and professional lives.
What does it look like to live a life of true significance? Join a community of peers intentional about becoming better leaders and more effective professionals who are living lives with impact. We explore our personal and professional lives through the lens of Christian faith, welcoming all who want to pursue a deeper purpose in life.
Organised By Sri Lanka Campus Crusade For Christ....
It was a great time to interact with Kingdom Impac...
Around 40 leaders gathered during this time and we...
“Arise” was a one-day seminar which was done by on...
Our Goals Include
- Growing as individuals and professionals to maximize our personal impact
- Building meaningful personal and professional relationships.
- Positively influencing our communities and the world
What We Offer
- Local leader impact fellowships in each City for different domains of society ( Business , Education, Medical, Government , Legal, IT, …etc…)
- Personal Coaching appointment for your spiritual and professional wellbeing.
- Providing opportunities for leaders to connect with Area and Global leaders who have the same passion to make a positive impact to the community in order to help change the world.
Kingdom Leaders Fellowships
Kingdom Leaders Fellowships are held in various Cities lasing 1-2 hours
At each Fellowship, a LeaderImpact-Coach and proven marketplace leader shares lessons learned from a lifetime of rich experiences. These influencers speak candidly about how they’ve navigated struggles and triumphs in finding success and balance, and how faith has made a difference.
Each Fellowship includes the opportunity to explore important life questions about leadership principles, significance and legacy, the roles of faith and values, family leadership, and more.
Leaderimpact Group And Individual Meetings
LeaderImpact Groups meet weekly for 60-90 minutes in boardrooms, offices, or restaurants. Groups usually have 6 – 12 members from diverse backgrounds, with one Group Leader to help facilitate discussions and for prayers for the City and for their own workplace .
The goal of these Groups is to provide a confidential, respectful, non-judgmental environment for leaders to work through questions of business and life; learn from, challenge, and encourage each other; apply practical leadership principles to everyday reality, and move beyond success to significance.